8 ways simplicity could help you survive a zombie outbreak
June 24, 2010 § Leave a comment
Ok, so now I have a whole new reason to love the neighborhood yak ” — the Linkbait Generator which gave me the above title. Glee! “When the Zombies attack” or “When the dead walk” have long been favorite stand ins for “when hell freezes over” or “when the ___ hits the fan”.
So, 8 ways simplicity could help you survive a zombie outbreak:
- You have an emergency kit.
- and you can find it
- You don’t have to worry about your stuff getting in your way while you make a break for it.
- You can hold out longer in your boarded up house.
- Since you cook you won’t be in restaurants when the zoombies attack.
- You won’t be caught in the shopping mall, movie theater, amusement park, when the dead attack.
- You won’t be as dependent on fancy gizmos and technology for your day to day life.
- You know your friends and neighbor’s better and can catch those tell-tale early signs of zombiefication.