Tina tagged me so now I am it (eeek)
All I can say is…. at least it wasn’t the 25 things you don’t know about me version:
6 Things you might not know about me…
- I play World of Warcraft. Actually my husband and I play together. My dad plays with us too.
- I absolutely dread using the phone. I will put off calling people to an absurd extent. I think the very insecure part of me worries that I will be an unwelcome intrusion into other people’s time.
- I really would love to take riding lessons. I love horses and I love riding, but I never really get the chance. Ballroom dancing is also on that list. I wish we could go dancing more. Kyle and I took lessons years ago and I really enjoyed the dancing and the time together. Sometimes we dance in the kitchen and the children laugh at us.
- I enjoy homeschooling much more than I thought I would, but sometimes I feel like I am not that good at it. Then I hear my children discussing things in a respectful and intelligent way and I figure I can’t be doing that bad of a job.
- Part of me would enjoy going back to school, but I can be so obstinate I am not sure I would enjoy it as much as I think I would.
- I love working jigsaw puzzles.
And now for the hard part… who to tag 🙂
Westward Wagons Ho!
Here are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you: Did that above.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.