The Simple Woman’s Daybook – August 11, 2008

August 11, 2008 § 7 Comments

he Simple Woman’s Daybook
is hosted by Peggy at the Simple Woman.
Thank you Peggy.

FOR TODAY : August 11, 2008
More swimming lesson, registering for nearly everything, summer’s nearly over.

Outside My Window… A good  morning, almost cool and moist.
I am thinking…  That I need to get back into shape.  I serriously need some exercise.
I am thankful for…  .
From the kitchen… I need to make some bannana bread.
I am wearing… brown capris and my favorite white blouse.
I am creating…  A new website.
I am going…  To the pool.
I am reading…  Laundry, and A Mother’s Rule of Life.
I am hoping…  That I can be productive this morning.
I am hearing… The crow.  Again, still, I don’t know he has been here all summer it seems.
Around the house… We have some new flowers to go in and I am planting some herb seeds for the winter window box garden.
One of my favorite things…  Apples
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: This is destined to be a busy week. Swimming, work, lots of stuff to do and plan for the kids for the fall.

Here is picture thought I am sharing…

my grandmother and mom at the cabin

Advertisements

§ 7 Responses to The Simple Woman’s Daybook – August 11, 2008

• Gina says:

Oh the picture looks like a fun summer day! We are having some nice, cool days…wonderful!

• Elaine says:

Nothing like sitting out on the deck, sipping summer beverages while talking with other women. Hope your week goes well.

• Esther says:

I enjoy reading your day book. BTW, how is the book? I’ve been contemplating getting it.

• debd says:

I enjoyed your daybook this evening. Hope you enjoyed your day at the pool.

• darcee says:

The pool has been fantastic.

I have enjoyed “laundry”. Admittedly I have skimmed through it, it is a very good reference book and I might purchase it.

“A Mother’s Rule of Life” has been a little hard for me to get through. The story parts of the book feel very disjointed to me. This could be because I am reading it very slowly, tucked in my bad for those moments when I have a bit of time to read. The general premise of the book is good and I think it is well worth reading.

• Lisa says:

What kind of herbs are you planting?

I love the picture…

• Rosemary says:

Sounds like my day. Nice photo.